Have you ever heard about nanotechnologies? Did you know that thousands of products in the food, energy and health sector contain nano? Do you want to be involved in how social needs and values will be included in these new technologies?
In this project you are invited to collaborate with other citizens, researchers, industry and policy makers to align future nanotechnologies with your needs and concerns. During these hands-on co-creation meetings you will learn more about nanotechnologies and work together on product suggestions for sustainable future applications in the areas of food, energy or health.
Impressions of the citizen workshops in Prague, Barcelona and Enschede
What GoNano will bring you
- express your thoughts about nano and food/energy/health
- express your concerns and needs on emerging technologies
- take part in online/offline activities
- learn about nanotechnologies
- collaborate with other citizens
- co-create new product suggestions within the area of food, energy or health
- your ideas will be the input for stakeholders co-creation sessions
What GoNano expects from you
- open mind, willingness to share
- proactive, like to collaboration with others
- work together in trust and openness
- time to participate in one or more activities
- interest in the future developments related to (one of) the topics: health, energy, food
How and when you can be involved
- Follow our website and Facebook page to read more about the project and to stay up to date!
- Read about the co-creation held sessions in your country:
The Netherlands about health
Spain about energy
Czech Republic about food
- Take part in the online discussion with other citizens and stakeholders from Dec 2018 until September 2019
Check out our Facebook page for the latest information
Three topic areas and nano
Pinterest account GoNano about new developments in food, energy and health
YouTube channel GoNano with clips about
Innovation in food/energy/health
Ideas from citizens meetings on how technological advances in a specific nano-application fields might take place.