The deliverable shares material for presenting the project, its aims and objectives, methods, at the beginning of the project.
The EU-funded GoNano project enables co-creation between citizens, civil society organisations, industry, researchers and policy makers across Europe to align future nanotechnologies with societal needs and concerns. GoNano aims to demonstrate how researchers can work with publics and professional stakeholders to create novel suggestions for future nanotechnology products.
Aligning nanotechnologies with societal needs and values
• Showcasing early citizen and stakeholder engagement across Europe.
• Developing nine product suggestions for future nanotechnologies in the area of health, energy, and food.
Policy recommendations in support of a responsive research and innovation system and co-production of knowledge
• Consolidating a network of European Technology Platforms (ETP), research and innovation communities, and policy makers.
• Providing recommendations for strengthening responsiveness to societal needs, values and concerns.
Increased confidence of stakeholders that new technologies respond to societal needs and values
• Building a community of citizens, civil society representatives, researchers, innovators and policy makers working to enhance the responsiveness of nanotechnoloy research and innovation.
• Demonstrating the added value of co-creation to align innovation with societal values.
- The first press release
- Introduction video clip of GoNano
- The GoNano flyer and poster
- The GoNano infographic (pdf)
- please read about our the GoNano communication and branding plan in Deliverable 7.1
If you need any further information for the dissemination of the project, please contact email@example.com