Day 2 | How to co-create – experiences and tools
EXPERIENCES AND TESTIMONIALS FROM THE GONANO PILOT PARTNERS
Panel – The GoNano pilot partners and involved stakeholders share their experiences with the co-creation process
- Daan Schuurbiers, PhD, Director of De Proeffabriek.
- Craig Richmond, PhD, GoNano research fellow and responsible for the pilot study on energy within the GoNano project. Find presentation here.
- Anne Dijkstra, PhD, Assistant Professor in Science Communication at the University of Twente. Find presentation here.
- Lenka Hebáková, Project Manager, Technology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences (TC CAS)
- Sikke Jansma, Researcher and lecturer at the department of Communication Science, University of Twente
- Marek Pour, Junior researcher at Technology Centre CAS working on technology assessment projects. Find presentation here.
Find introduction video The GoNano Project in 90 seconds here.
EXPERIENCES AND TESTIMONIALS FROM THE CITIZENS, RESEARCHERS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS TAKING PART IN THE GONANO EVENTS
Interviews – The GoNano pilot partners, involved stakeholders and citizens share their experiences of participating in the co-creation process
- Adriënne Sips, Research Coordinator Nanotechnology at the National Institute for Public Health in the Netherlands (RIVM)
- Luboš Komárek, Chairman of the Board, Nanoprogress – Nanotechnology research and development cluster
- Michaela Jedličková, The Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Food safety department
- Marek Lukesle, Vratné lahve, Founder and CEO of sustainable development food packaging
Find all audience input here.