Day3 | Practicing societal engagement in research and innovation
SUPPORTING AND PRACTICING RESPONSIVENESS TO SOCIETAL NEEDS AND VALUES IN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
Round table – Presentation of the GoNano White Papers and discussion on societal engagement embeddedness in research and innovation, challenges and policy recommendations with a point of departure in experiences from European Technology Platforms and Networks
- Nicholas Deliyanakis, DPhil, Head of Sector, Economic and Social Transitions, European Commission, DG Research & Innovation
- Wim Sinke, PhD, Principal Scientist Solar Energy, TNO Energy Transition, and on the GoNano Advisory Panel
- Ana Maria Rincon, PhD, Senior Scientific Officer, FIP Unit / Repro Department, European Food and Safety Authority
- Andrej Kobe, Policy Officer –Sustainable Chemicals, European Commission, DG Environmen
- Anne Pépin, PhD, Senior Policy Officer, DG Research and Innovation (RTD), European Commission
- Lucie Vysloužilová, PhD, Quality Manager at
Hosted by Lise Bitsch, The Danish Board of Technology Foundation
WORKING WITH SOCIETAL ENGAGEMENT AND CO-CREATION IN H2020-PROJECTS AND BE
Perspective – Lessons learned in H2020 on societal engagement and Responsible Research and Innovation
- Kutoma J. Wakunuma, PhD, Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Informatics, De Montfort University
- Carmen Fenollosa, SISCODE Partner and Senior Project Manager, Ecsite – Find presentation here.
- Ditte Degnbol, PhD, RiConfigure Coordinator and Senior Project Manager, The Danish Board of Technology Foundation – Find presentation here.
- Robert Braun, PhD, NewHoRRIzon partner and Senior Researcher, Techno-Science & Societal Transformation, Institutefor Advanced Studies – Find presentation here.
Hosted by Harald Throne-Holst, Oslo Metropolitan University
With audience input through sli.do – find all input here.